The Casino is located at Marino, next to the Malahide Road. It was designed by Sir William Chambers as a pleasure house for James Caulfield, 1st Earl of Charlemont. It is an example of 18th century neo-classical design. The Casino, meaning “small house”, contains a total of 16 finely decorated rooms.
An Cailín Ban stands high on north Sandymount Strand. This was created by Mexican artist Sebastian, who was born Enrique Carbajal González in 1947 and took on his pseudonym after Botticelli’s painting of St. Sebastian.